We run regular live webinars on JDE security, including how and why your organisation should conduct a JDE security audit - in fact everything you need to ensure audit compliance in JD Edwards.
- Risk Assessment
- Mitigating controls in JDE security
- Change management and risk assessment
- EnterpriseOne role based data access control
- Segregation of Duties
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Access Management
- Prepare for your external JDE Audit
- Compliance in JD Edwards
- Multiple roles management in JDE
- Process based roles in JDE
- UDO Security in JD Edwards
If you would like our White Papers on JDE Security, they are available on request.
Also available on request: