ALLOut Blog

 

We were talking to a customer last week who was scared about the implications of making security changes. Why you shouldn't be afraid, because using the ALLOut toolset can give you confidence....

Once your UDO is approved for sharing, security still needs to be put into place to enable it for users. ALLOut's enhanced SuperGrid provides easy maintainence of the F00950W table.

Access management is the process of identifying, tracking, controlling and managing authorized or specified user's access to a system, application or any IT instance.

UDOs are personalized web-based objects that can be created by users to improve their JDE experience and reduce the requirement for developer involvement.

Security is a vital component of your JD Edwards environment and needs to be implemented properly to make full use of its benefits. At ALLOut, we are all about ‘Best Practice’.

Mitigating controls are never as desirable as an effective segregation of duties, but in some situations, a breach of a security rule may just have to exist.

The standard security mechanism both for World and EnterpriseOne is very complex. End-users need to create security restrictions in the applications to authorize the right users for the right conte

Do you get alerts for security breaches? Will allocating roles to users in JDE create a security breach? You don’t have to wait until after a SOD breach occurs, to know a violation is going to happen.

Using E1 has never been easier than now with the new tools available with UDOs and UX1 - streamlining your interface with E1 information and applications.

Identify your internal business processes
Identify rules (or buy the ALLOut rule set)
Identify conflicts (run ALLOut’s SOD reports)
Remediate (fix) or Mitigate (excuse)

49% of organisations globally said they’ve been a victim of fraud and economic crime. But what about the other 51%? Perhaps they haven’t noticed yet! Which camp do you sit in?

For many organizations, preparing for the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been a time-consuming endeavor. Unfortunately, the work is not over.

Pages